LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- Name: isabelle.
- Eye Color: dark brown.
- Hair Style/Color: waist lenght/dark blonde.
- Height: 1.56 m.
- Clothing style: idk? i wear leggings as actual everyday pants and t-shirts and chucks most of the time.
- Best physical feature: my hair.
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: spiders, heights, the dark.
- Your guilty pleasure: dancing and singing obnoxiously when i’m alone at home.
- Ambitions for the future: honestly i just want to figure out what the fuck i want to do with my life.
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- Your first thoughts waking up: "when can i sleep again?".
- What you think about most: books, tv shows and my friends.
- What you think about before bed: “if i go to sleep now i can still get x hours of sleep”.
- You think your best quality is: i’m a really hardworking person. um, i’m a good listener, most of the time. sometimes i give really good advice. i’m quite creative. idk?
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- Single or group dates: group dates.
- To be loved or respected: respected.
- Beauty or brains: brains. i think everyone’s beautiful in their own way, but personality takes a really big part in that.
- Dogs or cats: cats!
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU.
- Lie: who doesn’t?
- Believe in yourself: sometimes.
- Believe in love: yes.
- Want someone: not right now, no.
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on stage: yes.
- Done drugs: nope.
- Changed who you were to fit in: i think so?
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- Favorite color: blue.
- Favorite animal: cats.
- Favorite movie: mulan.
- Favorite game: [whispers] the sims 4 even though it’s not out yet.
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- Day your next birthday will be: a wednesday.
- How old will you be: 16.
- Does age matter: it depends, i think.
“She was always a little bit surprised by the efforts women made to look young. She was actually very happy about growing older because it meant more time for herself, more time for her family, and separation from the frenzy of youth and beauty that is Hollywood. She was very strict about everybody’s time in life.” -Luca Dotti remembers his mother Audrey Hepburn. (Left: Audrey Hepburn circa 1957. Right: Audrey Hepburn in 1990)
i’m really happy because i’m close to 1500 followers and since i really love making mixes and i’m having a break from uni from december 23 to january 13 (YAY FREE TIME), i decided to do a thing
- reblog this post
- be following me (since part of the reason i’m doing this thing is to thank my followers)
i’ll pick 5-15 people, depending on how many notes this gets and how inspired i feel uwu that’s it, live long and prosper!